Musician's Friend: Stupid Deal of the Day

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Followers

I truly appreciate each and every one of you who comes and reads my reviews. The blog is now getting about 2000 hits a month! Thank you! Thank You! I just want to ask if you guys who are reading but not followers would be willing to become official registered followers of this blog. Right now I have 62, not bad but if the number was in the hundreds or thousands, I think a lot of companies would be more willing to have products reviewed here.
It's free to become a follower, all you need is a Google account, if you have gmail, you're already half way there! Google accounts are free!

Just think, if more companies are willing to send product to be reviewed, the better the chances are of giveaways!

PJ

1 comment:

  1. You wrote "Right now I have 62".
    I read: "Right now I am 62".

    :)

    ReplyDelete