Musician's Friend: Stupid Deal of the Day

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Drums Playalong



OK here’s something pretty cool I found on Facebook.  Drums Playalong Drumless Tracks. This is a CD (or CDs) loaded with well known songs with the drum tracks removed.  I know that there are many CDs out there that have drumless tracks but this is quite a collection….we’re talking 1900 songs! That’s no typo folks! One thousand, nine hundred songs…and there is a wide variety of music included. Just a few examples: ABBA, AC/DC, Amon Amarth, Billy Ward Trio, Black Sabbath, Blink-182, Breaking Benjamin, Children of Bodom, Coldplay, Dream Theater, and the list goes on, there isn’t a music genre that isn’t on this product!
If you friend Drumsplayalong on Facebook, they post a drumless track here and there on Facebook to check out. I’ve supplied a link to one here:


Is there a down side to this product?  Maybe.  They are out of Turkey, I’ve emailed with the owner and he seems on the up and up but I’m always skeptical about over seas companies.  The price for this item is $100…kind of steep but then again, there are 1900 songs, so that alone  makes it worth it if you want to jam along to songs and play around making up your own drum parts.

As I’m writing this review and looking through the song list I’m getting more and more interested in picking it up for myself!  So check out their Facebook, friend them and check out the samples and go from there!


Until next review (I have a few lined up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment