Musician's Friend: Stupid Deal of the Day

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hammerax 18" Boomywang


Once again, I was walking down the halls of NAMM with a friend (same friend who introduced me to Drumnetics) and he introduced me to Hammerax Cymbals.  Now this cymbal company isn’t like your typical cymbal company. You can see that as soon as you look at their products that they are unique. 
I picked up a Boomywang after trying it out at their NAMM booth and all I can say is that it has the most unique "cymbal" I've ever heard. It's not a typical cymbal, nor is it a gong. When struck it sounds like a thin crash with almost a delay effect added to the sound, an effect that Hammerax calls "a slight phasing 'wah-wah' effect." My Boomywang now hangs proudly as part of my drum set up. I look forward to all of the new products Hammerax as released since I bought my Boomywang, I know that I will be buying some more!
To contact them, their webpage is http://www.hammerax.com, Check them out, You’ll be amazed!

Until next time,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment